Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Great Weekend!!

The weekend isn't over yet, but so far it's been great. I finished up the BIG Creative Charms catalog... I love how it turned out. It's done and debuting at CHA right this minute! I'm so excited. I hope that Michelle (the owner) gets lots of orders because her new stuff ROCKS!

Here's a few pages of my handy work:
CC catalog

Last night was all about my daughter Emma. I am so proud of her. She had a piece of artwork in an under 21 art show at the Keynote Cafe. It was so cool to see her art on the wall. Unfortunately, it was so crowded that we didn't stay very long. We did get to talk to her teacher, who said Em has another piece in another show at the high school. How cool!!

Here's Em outside of the cafe... if she looks cold it's because it was about 17°!
Em Keynote sm

And her art piece, very Andy Warhol - esque:
Statue of Liberty sm

Well, I am off to meet a fellow scrapper at the Scrapbook Super Station! Her name is Elizabeth, aka - Cutepumpkin on AMR and I can't wait to meet her IRL! What a fun day! I'll have pictures later of our fun meeting. I'm sure we'll buy a few things... that store is the only place locally to get cool stuff like October Afternoon and Pink Paisley. Yeah!!

Blog ya later! Have a wonderful Sunday!!

5 comments:

obxpatti said...

Beautiful, Emma!!! Congrats!
Chris, Have fun with Elizabeth!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW Emma! Congrads!
Chris great catalogue
WOW & Congrads 4 U too!

Rachel said...

WOW! How cool! Her artwork is beautiful. If I could go back to high school, I would have taken more art classes!

Have fun with Elizabeth. Can't wait to see the photos!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Congrats to Em, and what a great piece! Congratulations to you too on finishing that catalog... it looks GREAT!

Elizabeth said...

I had a blast!! I can't wait to do it again!! The catalog looks fabulous!! :)