Sunday, January 4, 2009

More January Kit Stuff

Here's a layout of my son building a snow tunnel. Sorry the photo is bad, it was pretty dark that morning when I took the picture of the layout.
Photobucket

This layout is about the little birds that moved into the bird house that Emma made in 6th grade.
Photobucket

I'd like to work on some more stuff... but, duty calls. I need to work on a catalog, and some other projects... I guess after almost 2 full weeks off, it's time to get back to the real world, and real work.

Hope you all are having a great New Year!

4 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

fabulous Chris, just fabulous!

NancyJones said...

awwwww these are soo cuteeeee love your pages girly!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I have loved your stuff since I frequented ck...now I can again! The house lo is nice, the tunnel lo very my style but the recycled cardboard...crap girl that is awesome! glad I found your blog

ScRaPbOoKfReNzY said...

Wow, Chris! I have GOT to come to your blog more often! It totally rocks! Love the house LO and all your LOs for that matter! I feel so inspired now! TFS!