Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Patterned Paper Mixing Class

I was asked to do a class for All Moments Remembered. I chose the subject “How to Mix Patterned Papers - from different lines”.

Here are all the instructions, they are in the AMR message board under scrapbook chit chat, but after this week will be moved to “classes”.

I used 3 different patterns from 3 different lines: Autumn Leaves b/w foofala, American Crafts Metropolitan and K&Co, the red on red polka dots.

Photobucket

I need to add some journaling. My dd doesn’t like this picture of herself. I like it because she’s not in a hoodie & a t-shirt. I think she looks super. :)

Well, back to work. I have to finish up a catalog for CHA... lots of cute stuff from Creative Charms, which makes my job much more fun.

Happy inauguration day to the USA! Happy Tuesday to all.

5 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

i love it!
you have an incredible eye for design!
xo
m

obxpatti said...

Love that LO! I hope you do more classes like this one. BTW, DD look beautiful.

angie worthington said...

love the layout!!!...mine lives in tee-shirts and hoodies!...

Kristin said...

Love the mixing of patterns here, you did a nice job.

Beate said...

I love the mix of patterns. It's so funky and eclectic! Your DD is adorable. I think she looks a lot like you.