Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project 365 Binder

I found this mini binder at Walmart. It came with 50 3" x 5" index cards. I thought it was cute, then I thought "Hey, I can use this for Project 365." 52 weeks in a year, it has 50 cards, I just need 2 more.

Here is what the binder looked like when I bought it:

This is what it looks like open, there are 50 ~ 3"x5" index cards:

Here I slipped in my cover. I just printed it on a 4x6 piece of photo paper. I used my 365 Blog design.

And, I actually am pretty caught up. I have the first 2 weeks done.

I adhere my photo page to the blank side of the index card, that way I can journal on the other side, where the lines are, when I flip it up.
You can't see it in the photo, but in each corner I have the photo marked as x/365.

Sunday, I met Elizabeth/Cutepumkin "in real life"! We had fun shopping at the scrapbook store and chatting. She has 2 little girls that are so cute and funny. They're just adorable, just like their mama! ;)

Photobucket

Well, time to cook dinner for my kiddos.

Have a great day.

11 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi chris!
oh this is fantastic!

will the art be a journal of the weeks happenings?

what a cute picture. i love it with a shopping bag full of wonderful things to create with!

:) melissa

Samantha said...

How wonderful that you got to meet Elizabeth IRL!! Looks like you two made out at the scrap store :)

Love your new 365 binder. Great way to repurpose!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome idea!

Elizabeth said...

Aren't we cute...LOL I can't wait until we shop together again. I love what you're doing with your 365 project. :)

Stacy said...

That is so neat. Wish I didn't have a kit on the way. I would do what you are doing. Next time I will.

Brock Family said...

I love the P365 mini binder idea. So cool! I enjoyed catching up on your blog! It's fun!!! Corey (saints511)

Whippet said...

What a great idea for an album. Love your work, and your daughter is quite talented too!:-)

Marfa said...

You 2 look so cute! Where did you ever get that awesome pink scarf?

I love that album!!! I'm thinking I should go look for one...

Veronica said...

Hey Chris!!
What an "ingenious" idea!! and it's portable too! Can't wait to see more.

Kim Watson said...

I love your project...that size album is so cute! But not as cute as you in your pink coat...nice to see a pic of you.

squillen said...

Chris, I love your scarf! Did you make that!?