Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can I just say....

I'm loving my camera! Even though it's freezing outside, actually, it's BELOW freezing outside... I'm playing with my camera on inside stuff, which is harder because the lighting can be dark.

I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies this morning for the kids' lunch. Then I set this shot up, and just love how it turned out. It's my current favorite photo.

Feb.5

I'm working on a layout, but I can't share it just yet.... seeing that it's in pieces. I cut a bunch of stuff out last night using my Silhouette. I don't know why I don't use that more often for projects. I cut the coolest edge out, sort of like the edge on the Sassafras Lass papers. I cut a practice sheet, and it even made my ugly practice paper look good!

Happy Friday!!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

oooo those cookies look YUM-O. Great photo

Jingle said...

It's always great to make ugly paper look good! LOL! That shot is fantastic!

angie worthington said...

yummmmm....so, wanna share your recipe?..i love trying different cookie recipes, there is always 1 thing different in each person's recipe....

can't wait to see your layout!...

Cindy said...

Great Photo. I want some cookies right now. Yours look so good.

Shelley Haganman said...

Wow! I do want a cookie right now!! :)

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

uuummm ya great photo!

Elizabeth said...

they look yummy!! I can't wait to see your new LOs!! :)

Amy said...

now you've got me craving a cookie! can't wait to see your new LOs - you're so creative :)

Missy said...

yummy! Awesome photo. Love how the milk is blurry in the back.