Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Favorites & Happy Valentine's Day!

So many yummy products have been popping up since CHA. I found a few things that I wouldn't mind adding to my stash.

These Prima Pebbles.... are so stinkin' cute!

And, these new chipboard alphas from Pink Paislee. I love their sticker alphas... but, I'm addicted to chipboard alphas! Move over Thickers!

I made some Valentine's Day cookies for my kids. Bonus for me, only 50 calories each.

Happy Valentine's Day!!


angie worthington said...

love that new pink paislee!!!...hmmm, you are making me want a cookie!!!...

Elizabeth said...

Those letter stickers are cute...i see a shopping trip in our future! :)

Veronica said...

50 Calories each??! Please send me a dozen! Okay, I'll take the recipe ;-)
Hope you enjoyed your "Turkey!" :-p

sssalad said...

Mmmm - those cookies look really good! I have been in the mood for cookies or cupcakes lately! I wouldn't mind having those chipboard letters too! I haven't seen those before.

Roxanne said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
Those cookies look amazing...are you going to share this recipe?! are they really only 50 calories?