Monday, February 9, 2009

Love is in the air....

Only a few more days until Valentine's Day....what did you get your honey?

I made my honey a card. I tried to make it look masculine.
LOVE card

I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder on the LOVE word. I drew the word LOVE in adobe illustrator and cut it out on my Silhouette. You could do something similar without the fancy cutter. Just print out the letters LOVE separately, then trace them onto a piece of cardstock in the position that you want, then cut out, and emboss. My card is 5x5. The dotted red paper is from K&Co.

Here's a close up of the heart, it's a Heidi Swapp chipboard heart and I took my Xacto knife and distressed the edges a bit.
LOVE card cu

And, the inside.... this was so super simple to do. I just took an American Crafts Remarks Sticker, the letter U, and then 2 AC bracket stickers... so the card reads LOVE {U}.
LOVE card inside

I'll write something in it a bit later just for him ;).

Have a great week! Blog ya later!

6 comments:

angie worthington said...

good card!...

Christie said...

That is super cute! I made mine a while ago. It's the one I did for a cuttlebug challenge. And yep, he has already seen it, but I'm sure he has forgot all about it by now. ;)

Elizabeth said...

Awww...it's a cute card! I'm sure he'll like it. :)

Jingle said...

That looks great! I need to make one for Sean, but I haven't done it yet!

Shelley Haganman said...

Very cute card! He will love it!

Amy said...

love your card. don't have a cuttlebug, but i think that swiss dots thing is SO cute, i might have to think about it :) LOL!

hope you had a great valentine's day!