Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday Already! Fav's & a layout.

Wow, where did the week go??? I had a decent week, and got a few things done that I had been procrastinating on.

Here's what I found this week... saw this on the Making Memories blog - the Flower Patch Embellishment Box. I just love these colors! So springy, and the fact that you get a little bit of everything, some journaling tags, flowers, buttons & butterflies!

I'm drooling over the new Websters Pages.... {sigh}... so pretty. I got some last year in a kit, and I hope to be able to order some. Just look at these beauties:

Love the fact they that have these letter stickers, great font:
and, these great cardstock stickers:

2 of my favorite sheets of paper... love the cabbage roses on this sheet of "Magical Life"

This sheet has a frog!! I {heart} frogs!! It's called "Prince Frog".

Cute stuff. No wonder I keep buying stuff... it's all so stinkin' cute! I can just see a picture of my daughter in her princess dress on that frog one... or even one of my son holding a frog!

Here's a quick layout that I did last week. It was sitting on my desk forever... just wasn't coming together for me... but, I have to finish something before I start something else, so I forced myself to do it. It came out OK.

heart lo

heart cu1

heart cu2

Used a bit of everything on here... Little Yellow Bicycle paper, Making Memories letter stickers, Prima flower with a Creative Memories felt flower, Jenni Bowlin card, date sticker is Kelly Panacci, black jewels are Creative Memories.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take care.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ooo...i love the flower patch embellie kit. I will have to get that! Right now I'm so in love with MM. :)

I love your new LO!! :)

Pamela said...

Love the layout and those Websters products are so awesome!!! I love them!

Kristin said...

I think this came out great! TFS!

obxpatti said...

beautiful LO!!!!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW...lovin that lo girl!

Cassie said...

I love all your finds and the layout!

Marfa said...

What do you mean it came out "OK"? I LOVE it, from the photo of the flowers, to the heart-flowers, flourish, title...border!