Monday, March 30, 2009

Pink Paislee Goodness

I loved this new Pink Paislee line as soon as I saw it! I've been scrapping a lot of girl pages lately, so this month, it's all about the boy!
My Guy

Almost everything is Pink Paislee... the dragon fly is American Crafts, and I added 2 Kaiser Crafts dark pearls for eyes, AC thickers, the epoxy sticker is My Little Yellow Bicycle and the ticket is ? - I can't remember, the hand is Basic Grey (I think). I made the tree from the PP New Moon sheet and then inked the edge in blue.

Couple close ups:
My Guy cu3

My Guy cu2

My Guy cu1

Tomorrow, I will be posting my challenge layout on Ally Scraps. It will run for 2 weeks. All Ally Scraps challenges that you do gets your name put into a hat for a drawing to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the store. We've got some great challenges over there.

Also, check out the Ally Scraps blog today... there are 5 great spring time layouts from the design team! Here's a sneak peak of mine:

spring cu1

This is was what I woke up to today.... SNOW!!
On March 30!! Acck!

Mar. 30

Here's to warmer weather!! Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

good morning!

what wonderful pages you created!

i love all of your work!

xoxox
melissa

Christie said...

I love that paper! I'm going to have to look for it this weekend at CKC. I will be sure to look for all your boy layouts!
And you got my snow from yesterday! I couldn't believe that I woke up to snow yesterday! Yuck! Thankfully it was gone by the afternoon.

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome lo...everything is perfectly placed!
checked out Ally Scraps...awesome too!
I hear you bout the springtime snow...10cm here...ppppfffftttt!!!

ScRaPbOoKfReNzY said...

Great layout! Love that Pink Paislee! Can't wait to check out your challenge! The buttercups and snow pic is great!

Jocelyn said...

Great LO and what great colors!!! I love that Pink Paislee!!!! Yuck, snow, that stinks!!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!

Drea said...

Hey Chris!!

We were without our power for 4 days due to a freak winter storm!!

I saw your post about being on Facebook.........I can barely remember to keep up on my BLOG!!

I love your layouts my dear!! Your "MY Guy" layout has soo much texture and depth!

Great job!