Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring has Sprung!!

Well, unfortunately, not outside, but inside it has! I'm all decorated up for Spring and Easter. I made this cute spring banner.

Here's a sneak peak....
S close up

You can see more on my first ever Ally Scraps Blog post!! All the details are posted there.

I must apologize for those of you who are on a slower speed internet than I. I've been spoiled for the past 9 years with cable internet. I need it for work for transferring huge files to printers to be printed. I couldn't live without it. However, I've been posting these "hunormous" photo files that might be taking so long to download, that you are able to make coffee, shower, paint your toes and let them dry! I promise from here on out, I'll only post 72 dpi. I still like the large viewing size, but, there is not need for them to be 300 dpi. Hopefully, that will speed things up a bit, and you won't have to leave to paint your toes!

Have a “springy” day!

4 comments:

Marfa said...

So cute! I went to Ally Scraps and posted a comment!!!

Marilyn said...

Oh My Goodness, that is adorable!!! Great job!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

looks springy indeed!

Pamela said...

Looks very cute! I need to do more stuff like this...very inspiring. :)