Monday, April 6, 2009

Can you stand more baby pictures?

I just had to do a layout of my son when he was a fat chubby baby, since I had just shared the one of my daughter. Oh my, was he FAT! Look at those cheeks!! They swallowed his chin! LOL!

This is all Sassafras Lass that I got in my goody box from Ally Scraps the other day! Mmm, I'm loving my Sass Lass lately!

Snooze

Couple close ups:
Snooze cu1
(journaling says “nice place for a snooze”)

Snooze cu2

On this layout, I didn't use a lot of embellishments, which is sort of unusual for me.... but, I thought that it didn't need a lot.

The Sassafras Lass paper is from the Vintage Yummy collection. I used Pleasantly Puzzled and Remember Me. I also used the Vintage Yummy Stickers and the bunny sticker is from the Woodland Whimsy collection. The letters are Sassafras Lass, too, the pink are called from the Heaven Collection and the brown are from the Fawnd of You Too Collection. Black letters are Making Memories tiny alphas in black. Love those.

The Ally Scraps store has lots of Sassafras Lass. Go check it out.... she ships super fast, too!

We had a quiet weekend. It was nice on Saturday and we got up early, went for coffee at Starbucks and breakfast at Sonic. The Sonic here just opened last Monday. I had a egg, ham, cheese sandwich. It was OK, I think I prefer McDonalds... shhhhh. It's hard to eat fast food breakfast when your kid has allergies. He can't eat eggs, milk, or peanut. Not that peanut is a breakfast food, I just thought I'd share the trifecta of allergies that he has. He can tolerate small amounts of milk and egg in baked goods. Thankfully, he is outgrowing some of it. Notice how his cheeks are super red in the picture on the layout? That is a rash from his allergies... poor baby, looked like he had teen acne for the first few months of his life until we figured out that everything I ate, he was eating... and those PB and J sandwiches I was scrafing down at lunch time just wasn't good for him.

We've come a long way.

Anyway, I digress, are you still with me? I usually don't ramble as much. Ethan was able to eat the tater tots and french toast sticks at Sonic, so all was good.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my Making Memories pub. I'm pretty excited. I really don't submit too often. I like to share here too much! ;)

Have a creative day!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute LO! I just got a few sheets of Sass the other day, I'm hoping to play with it soon.

What does your DS order for breakfast when you go out? Any staples that have worked for him?

Now that I'm thinking about it, have you guys tried the yogurt made with coconut yogurt?

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome!!!
mine were chunky chickens too :)

Debbie Gaydos said...

What a great page! Just adorable!! Definitely a good one to show to his prom date... ;) LOL!

Jocelyn said...

Great Page!!!!! What a cutie and so sorry that you have to deal with allergies! A friend of my daughter's is dealing with this with her little one and it is so darn difficult!!! Have a great Tuesday!

Abby said...

Great LO! Love the colors! What cute pics!

Linda Beeson said...

Baby pictures are always good and how cute are those!!! You needed to scrap those for sure.