Friday, April 3, 2009

Have You Seen Memory Makers?? and Friday fav....

Have you seen the May/June issue of Memory Makers magazine yet? My bloggy friends are in there... Kim Watson and Jocelyn Cutchens have great layouts in there.

I particularly like this layout, by...
MM

ME!
I'm soooo excited and honored to be pubbed for the first time in Memory Makers. I have been searching in stores for this magazine for a week.... finally I gave up, and just figured I'd have to wait until April 7th when the mag goes on newsstands. But, when I came home yesterday I had 2 magazines in the mail from Memory Makers. Woo-hoo.

Here's the LO
Photobucket

Yesterday, besides the good scrappy magazine mail, I got a great scrappy box from Ally Scraps... wow, my orders come fast!! In my box was this new line from My Little Shoebox called "Who's There". I just love the owls. I ordered everything... the paper, the punchouts, the rubons, tiny alphas... I can't wait to play.

My Little Shoebox is my Friday Fav pick....
Photobucket

That's it for today. Have a super weekend.

22 comments:

Jingle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! again! LOL! I am so excited for you! I have an AS order on the way, too! I can't wait for that to come in! I think I got one or two of the same sheets of paper that you got and I KNOW I picked up another pack of MLS alpha stickers! I have a couple packs already, but I love them and want them in every color! LOL!

Christie said...

Congrats!!!! This is so great! I don't subscribe to MM so I'm going to have to stalk the magazine racks at Micheals so I can get one.

Kristin said...

Yeah for YOU! Congrats and the LO is awesome! I'm so happy to see you in the mag and can't wait till mine shows up in my mailbox!

angie worthington said...

CONGRATS!!!...you deserve to be published on a regular basis!...you ROCK!!!...

WOW, love that kit of goodies...

Midori Vasquez said...

Congrats Chris! That is great.

Marcia said...

congrats Chris!!!!

GLOANN said...

So thrilled for you, Chris. It's a really precious LO.

Amy said...

YAH for you!! What a great l/o! Congrats on being published!!!! :)

Abby said...

Congrats! How fun that the first issue of my subscription has scrappy pals pubbed in it! I'm so happy for you! I'll have to get you to autograph my copy! :)

Jenn said...

I am so happy for you, Chris! Congrats! You definitely deserve it, as you are such a talented scrapper. Can't wait to see it in the mag!

Gretchen said...

Congrats chica! =)

Debbie Gaydos said...

I found the page last night! Congrats again! What a super sweet layout!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats!!! Love your new stuff!! I need to go scrappy shopping. I'm going to look for that magazine tonight. :)

Wati Basri said...

congrats on being published!

Josie0602 said...

Congrats on being published. It is always fun to open the magazines and see names you recognize! Your LO was wonderful!

sssalad said...

Congrats, Chris! I can't wait to get the issue to look at it IRL. I also love the MLS stuff you posted- very cute. I just heard of this brand this weekend from Nikki at CKC
(ScrapYak). Its very cute paper!

mrspeanut2092000 said...

Congratulations on getting a LO in Memory Makers. Well deserved! I also love the MLS line with the owls and birdies. I just did a LO with it last weekend. It was inspirational. I know you will find it that way as well. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

obxpatti said...

Woo hoo!!!! You are so awesome! I knew someone would see your terrific talent!
Beautiful LO!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wooHoo girl!!!
very proud :)
no wonders why you got pubbed :)

Shelley Haganman said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on your pub!!

scrappin{jewlz} said...

wahoo! congrats on being published!

Teri said...

Congrats, it is a beautiful LO.