Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mark Your Calendars....

For May 9th... for a fantastic fun filled crop at Ally Scraps!! Woo-hoo, and our guest designer for May is none other than Jana Eubank! The time is 2-8 PM.... stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the actual crop date... but I do know that there will be games and prizes.

I got scrappy the other day. I did a birthday layout of my sons 10th birthday party. I used the really fun boy themed Bo Bunny Grease Monkey line of paper and stickers.

I like how it turned out, but I can't help but think it needs something else.... any ideas? or should I just leave well enough alone?

Photobucket

I had such a busy week, I'm so looking forward to Friday (tomorrow) yeah!!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

it looks awesome!
maybe if you wanna add somethin above the blue arrow in black spell ten??? or leave it cause it looks great!
always love your pages :)

Beth Perry said...

Hey girl!! Thank you so much for leaving that awesome comment on my profile at VP. I soo hope you come back over there to visit.
The last Tuesday of this month, I am going to be hosting Creative Cafe and we will be making altered vintage books!
Talk to you soon! have a wonderful weekend! :P
B