Saturday, April 11, 2009

TAG! You're it!

I totally stole that title from my friend Jingle... hope she doesn't mind!

It is my turn to update the Ally Scraps blog and Jingle totally inspired me with her clever use of plain old office tags on a layout.

I decided to try to come up with 3 ways to use office tags. I made a layout, a card and a mini book.

Here are some sneaks:
tag sneak

epcot sneak

To see more details and photos, just visit the Ally Scraps blog.

Hope you all have a great Saturday. I'll be busy preparing for Easter. Time to dye the Easter Eggs... my kids are "bored"... ahhh, to be bored. Seriously, I don't know what that is.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

They look awesome! Will have to check out the Ally Scraps blog. :) Have a great day!

Jingle said...

Both projects are awesome!!! I'm glad I could help! LOL!

Elizabeth said...

great projects.

I have 10 days to keep my kids from being bored. Yeah me!!

Happy Easter!

accurate jewelry appraisals said...

They look so great.I have appreciated all your creativity.The mini book is awesome.