Friday, April 24, 2009

We Have A Winner!!

Wow, what a day. First, I was all excited that I was the photo feature of the day on 2Ps... it was soooo coool. I was really shocked.

Check it out...
featured photo

Little close up -
Photobucket
I'm just sooo tickled. I wish I knew who to thank!

Then, I had a bad email from a very mean client. GRRRRR. Ya know, just because you're having a bad day doesn't give you a reason to freak out on everyone else. Chillax dude!

Later in the day... I get a little note from Christie.... and guess what? I won her RAK... she was doing a RAK for project 365. It's the cutest camera necklace that she got on Etsy. Thank you Christie!!

Very cool. So, it was a good, bad, good day.

Drum Roll Please.....

The winner of my long Pearl Pug Rescue story is.....

AMY aka - silly goose monkey!! Amy, send me an email at chris_hertel(at)yahoo.com, and I'll send you some goodies.

I asked my DH to pick a number between 1 and 16, and he picked lucky number 13!!!!

That's it, quick drive by post! Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

You are welcome! Glad I could help turn your day back into a good one! Congrats Amy on winning your rak!

Amy said...

WOW ~ I won!! How exciting! Thanks so much for the RAK, Chris :) And congrats on your photo feature!

Jingle said...

Congrats on your photo feature! That is such a cute photo! I love your pups! LOL!

Elizabeth said...

Congrat on winning at RAK and being feature on 2Peas!!

Have a great week!!

Kristin said...

Huge congrats on the photo feature!