Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Woo-hoo

I just ordered one of my Friday Favorites!!! The Webster's pages. I'm sooo super excited to get them, they are sooo purdy!! Cathy just listed them yesterday and I swooped down and pretty much ordered one of everything, except for the letter stickers... I refrained and got just one. Cute stuff, can't wait to play with it.

Here's the link of the Webster's goodies at Ally Scraps if you want to take a look, or pick some up... ;) She ships super fast!!

I got scrappy over the weekend. Are you sitting down? Ok, I did one double page layout and 2 single layouts. I'm pretty happy with that, seeing that I've only ever previously done 2 double pagers (ever!!) and one was a digi. I actually might want to do some more. I know that 3 layouts isn't a lot for some of you, but me, I'm a slooow scrapper, so I was pretty tickled to get that many done!!

Here's one with some October Afternoon papers:
Trolley

I did order the Jenni Bowlin Office Chipboard Buttons and used one on this layout... another one of my Friday Favorites.

I am having such fun with the project 365. We went on a very long walk yesterday (Matt calls it a death march) and walked about 2 miles to see this barn. Very cute, and I got some great shots. I {heart} my camera.
Photobucket

Photobucket

You can see my whole year here.

Have a happy day.

4 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love it lady! those pictures are FAB! :)

Amy said...

loving the fence picture...what a great perspective :)

Christie said...

Great Pictures! I love barns. :)

Pamela said...

I love your layout and those pictures are awesome!