Monday, May 4, 2009

Ally Scraps DT Reveal Day!!

It's May!! May the 4th... it's Star Wars day!!

May the 4th be with you!

LOL! That cracks me up! (I'm easily amused!)

Anyway... it's DT reveal day on the Ally Scraps blog. We each had to do a double page spread following a sketch by Debbie Gaydos.

I don't do too many double page spreads... as a matter of fact, I've only done 2 prior to this one, and one was digi, but, I have to say, I really enjoyed doing this one and love how it turned out!!

Here is the sketch:
Photobucket

And here is my take on the sketch:
cake

I love these papers from My Little Shoebox. They are super cute!! Perfect for this birthday party layout I did of Em.

Be sure to check out the Ally Scraps blog to see the other beautiful layouts by the DT members. It's amazing how each is so different, even though we all used the same sketch.

If you are looking for some mojo, why not hop on over to the Ally Scraps blog and check out the archive of sketches. They are also in the Ally Scraps gallery. Every month Debbie does a new sketch that you can do and enter for the monthly sketch challenge to win FREE stuff!!

That's it for today...
May the 4th be with you! ! (lol!)

7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is an awesome page! I love that background paper! I have some and I thought it was too cute to not get it, but I've needed ideas, so this is great, thanks!

Stacy said...

I thought it was funny too! :)

Cute Cute Cute LO.

Elizabeth said...

I love what you did with that fun paper.

I love "may the 4th be with you"...my hubby didn't really find the humor in it. :)

Beth Perry said...

hahaha I love that! May the 4th be with you! if you saw my category story layout from last month, you should know that I love Star Wars too!
And awesome layout. You did amazing with a 2 page spread. I love how you did all the pics!
Hope you are having a great day!
B

Kristin said...

That LO is adorable! I love it!

Amy said...

love this l/o! might have to use this sketch :)

Kim Watson said...

Chris I think this page is awesome!!! The colours make it so eye catching and your title BEAUTIFUL!!! great L.O!!!