Thursday, June 25, 2009

DCWV Green Stack Card

I'm not a stack paper kind of girl, but I just fell in love with this paper, and it's really perfect for guy stuff. I made this card for Matt's dad. It's a square card. I wasn't mailing it, so I went for the square size. I also have the chipboard that goes with it, so I used this owl and put some gems on his eyes!

Pappy Birthday

Pap card cu

I think the notebook like paper is old Scenic Route.

That's it for now... just a quick little card today. Summer is in full swing and it's really super hot today. I think we're going to get some storms later this evening. That should cool it off a bit.

Have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by. :)

8 comments:

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

cool card girl :)

Lisa T. Howard said...

Adorable card! Love the colors! :)

Christie said...

Cute Card! I will have to check that stack out.

okanogangirl said...

Love your blog - nominated you for kreative blogger award!

Abby said...

Very cute! I have recently discovered scenic route, and I love it!

Kelli said...

Very cute! I resisted the urge to buy the stack for the very same reason, but seeing your cute card has made me rethink my decision.

Lil-Rosi said...

Cute card! Love the papers!
I left a blog award for you on my blog - check it out! :)

More than Paperart Love, really! said...

Cute card! I just discovered the DCWV Green Stack last week. Love it!

Kelli, you won't regret your decision when you get the stack. :D