Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Got punches?

Do you have punches? How about deco scissors?

Well then, break them out and use them. Join me over at Ally Scraps for my One, Two, Punch Challenge. All entries will be put into a drawing for the month of June for an Ally Scraps Gift Card.

Here's my layout. I used Crate Paper Little Sprouts paper, embellishments, and the teal font. The other font is thickers.
FREE_small

Here's a close up of the top where I used the negative of a punch to cut the circle, and also used deco scissors to scallop the edge.
Free cu2

And, here you can see a larger scallop along the bottom edge. I also used scissors on this one.
Photobucket

I based my layout from a sketch provided by Pamela Young. She was my CK buddy from way back, now she's all famous! ;)

Hope you can join me for a scrappy challenge! Or just pop over and chat with us!

I was super scrappy this past weekend, 4 layouts, 1 card... then I got a surprise peamail... oooo, that is exciting news to share, but I need to wait before I post!! hehe

Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just love this LO and now I do want to play along!!!! You did an awesome job with it and the pics are so adorable!!!! Wishing you a Perfect Day :)

Pamela said...

LOL...I am not famous!!! And I love love LOVE your layout!!! :)

Kristin said...

I love how you used your punches in this LO. And I always have to give a shout out to a milk, egg and nut free snack, lol!

Amy said...

i love your creative use of punches in this l/o! cute, cute, cute....i've been wanting to try pamela's sketches for a while now ~ you've inspired me :) just found crate paper recently ~ LOVE it! :)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh how wonderful!
i love your work! i wish i could come to your classes!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

What a lovely, fresh feeling layout. I LOVE those sheer Say Whats and My Little Yellow Bicycle too !

Kim Watson said...

Hey Chris...do you know I can't find your email addie anywhere here on your blog or website...weird huh? Anyhow I just wanted to let you know that over at the CK blog your page 'Birthdaycake' has been selected from the readers gallery for voting & possible publication if it 'wins' by Joannie McBride....WooHoo! I am so thrilled for you hun!!! I am gonna vote like a 100 times :o) :o)
Go and see here http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey.zgi?p=WEB229BFKR9HHL
Hugs
Kim x

glograbear said...

i can relate, I've to go gluten-free. I also have to avoid dairy,corn,peanuts & beans. No more quick fast food alll breads are gone
Like UR LO w/UR little boy. Glad U hit the big times to get published