Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vote for me!! CK readers choice!

Oh my gosh!!! I just got an email from Joscie telling me that my layout of Emma called Birthday Cake has been chosen as one of the readers choice picks for Creating Keepsakes magazine. If it wins, it will appear in the November issue !! Woot!

Wow, that would be a dream come true! Really!!

I'm blatantly asking for your vote! LOL! No shame here!

You can vote HERE.

AND, you can vote as many times as you want!! Looks like next Tuesday the 23 will be when they announce the winner.

Honestly, it is just a thrill to have been nominated, and it totally made my day. (Maybe my whole week!)

I also have a layout to share! I was scrappy the weekend before last. I did 4 layouts. This one I did using the new Doodlebug line I got from Ally Scraps. I've never bought anything by Doodlebug before, and I was pleasantly surprised. I did like the quality of their stickers. I used the Key Lime line, and the title came straight from their Key Lime cardstock sticker sheet, as well as the dragonfly and the circle with bees. So cute.

outdoors sm

This was based on the sketch by Debbie Gaydos. She does a sketch challenge over on the Ally Scraps message board. Her sketches are awesome!!

Here's a close up... I added some gems over the bees to give them some sparkle.
Outdoors cu

That is Emma hanging on the monkey bars, not me! Everyone says she looks just like me. I think she looks like herself. Of course, everyone says that I look like my mom, but I never thought so... that was until I hit 40, now every time I look in the mirror, my mom is looking back at me! LOL!

That's it for now. I have some photos from the weekend, but, I think I'll save that for another post.

Have a super day! And, get out there and vote {for me}. ;)

11 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Haha! Joscie beat me to it....I am off to vote again :o)

BTW! I never got the mail, did you use kjstarre@gmail.com?
x

Christie said...

Congrats! I voted for you!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

of course...off to get my vote in!!! congrads

Kristin said...

I so voted, a few times! Great job on being a finalist! I the gallery LO and this one too! TFS!

Brit Swiderski said...

Congratulations- it's a very pretty layout! I voted for you and will again several times before time runs out. :)

Jingle said...

Loving this layout! I voted...some more...and then I voted...again....LOL!

Harley Dee said...

Yay, I voted! Good luck, I hope you win :)

Amy said...

YAY, you! :) I voted....and I'll vote again and again (if I remember) :)

Marfa said...

Awesome...I voted for you! I LOVE that layout and hope to see it in the November issue of CK. Have you ever been published there?

Jocelyn said...

You got it...I voted and will keep on voting!!! Keeping my finger and toes crossed..you win!!! Love the LO you completed. Thanks for the wonderful comments you leave me..I so appreciate them!!! Have a great day!!! :)

PattiM said...

I've given you a lovely blog award and you can get it plus the rules on my blog.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!