Monday, June 1, 2009

Who else wants the new Cosmo Cricket?

I must have the Early Bird! I love the Early Bird! I NEED the Early Bird!!!

I sure hope Cathy at Ally Scraps gets some in.... seriously, it's so stinkin' cute and I've seen the Cosmo blog with the cute cards they made! SAAAWEEET!

I did order some Create Paper and the new Doodlebug Keylime on Thursday.... I can't wait to get my Ally Scraps goodie box with the kitty on the label!! Scrappy mail is good mail!

Anyway, I had the best cup of coffee this morning. Does that happen to you? I mean, I do what I normally do, I measured the beans... ground them, measured the water.... made the coffee, and it was just super yummy. :) That's a good way to start a Monday, eh?

I also got scrappy this weekend. Yup. I was actually pretty darn scrappy all week. I did this layout using mostly all Sassafras Lass paper for a challenge on AMR hosted by Abby. She had a list of 20 things... yeah, 20! It was really fun tho, and got the mojo going.

Photobucket

PLUS, I used my Glimmer Mist that I just bought. I bought Tiger Lily. I used it on the tag. I crunched up the tag, uncrunched (is that a word?), then sprayed with GM, then crunched it up again while it was wet. Then I smoothed it out and dried it with the heat gun. It turned out pretty cool. Here's a close up:
Nap Time cu

That's it for this happy Monday!! Good coffee, scrappiness, blue skies, and only 3 1/2 more days of school.... ahhh, life is good!!!

6 comments:

GLOANN said...

That was a great challenge by Abby and you did a great LO with it. Love all the little details.

Elizabeth said...

super cute LO!! I just used some of that early bird paper this weekend. I love it. I need to take a picture of that LO. I hope you have a happy week. :)

obxpatti said...

Chris, that is the cutest baby picture ever. Super sweet LO!

Carla Rae said...

Very cute and colorful LO, Don'tcha just love lil nappers!

Abby said...

Adorable layout! I love it and how you used the SassLass papers. What a precious picture! Thanks for pariticipating in my challenge! Glad I could help a little with the mojo!

Pamela said...

So cute! Love this LO!