Saturday, July 25, 2009

8 hours and counting.....

before I leave for CHA... should I be sleeping? I have to leave my house by 4 AM to be at the airport by 5 AM... do people go to sleep at 8 at night? LOL! I'm still washing clothes, and I need to pack... guess I'll sleep on the plane. It's only a 2 hour flight, though.

I bought some new clothes... and boy, did I find some great bargains or what!! I spent about $80 and I got 1 shirt dress, 1 Ann Taylor jacket, 1 Ann Taylor shirt, a 9 West purse, a pair of Seven jeans, a cream colored shirt and a white shirt with some designs on it. I added it all up and at retail would have cost me about $340. I wish I would have had more time to look for shoes.

Here's the dress, I think it's so cute!!
Photobucket

I want to thank my friend Carol (luv ya babe!) for talking me into buying the dress. Really, it was $16. Even if I wear it one time, it was worth it.

I also have a layout to share... I've had this sitting on my desk for, oh, about 3 weeks, but was too lazy to cut out the title. I finally cut the title Thursday night, since I needed to cut out some shapes and had to fire up the Silhouette cutter.

It's my dd's 5th birthday... wow, seems like yesterday... not almost 8 years ago!
CH_pink party

I used My Little Shoebox papers on this layout... they go perfectly with the whole pink party thing.

Couple close ups:
CH_pink party cu
Photobucket

Have a great day... I hope to post from CHA... I was going to take the laptop until my husband decided that the software needed to be updated... it was running too slow... ugh... now it won't run at all. Poor old iBook... might be time for a new one.

Well, I guess I should pack, and sleep... huh?

6 comments:

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so jealous!!!
shop for me too...can not wait to see EVERYTHING!!!

Christie said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about CHA!

Amy said...

have a wonderful time!! can't wait to hear about CHA ~ LOVE the dress :) cute, cute, cute :)

Kristin said...

Love the dress! I'm sure you are having a GREAT time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Now that is my kind of shopping! Love the dress and I'm a huge fan of Ann Taylor! Hope you have a wonderful time at CHA! Sleep can always come later! LOL!

Love the sweet LO of your adorable little princess!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris! Having a blast in FL??!!!!! Just thought I'd check here to see if you are able to use the hotel computer. Guess not though. Well, have a safe trip back. Jamie's in your hometown right this very moment! LOL! Crazy, isn't it?!

Michelle (N)