Friday, July 31, 2009

ADORNit Blog Hop

adorn it

Ally Scraps is participating in the Adornit blog hop. The complete list of artists is here, check out all the talent, including Stacy Julian, Melissa Phillips, Jana Eubank, Emma Hicks and more. The theme is summer time, so there will be tons of inspiration for your projects and layouts.

Check out what the Ally Scraps team did, lots of cute projects here.

For my summer project, I made a center piece for your BBQ table. It says PARTY. It's a little red, white and blue, and a little bit shabby chic. I used Webster's Pages paper and some Jenni Bolwin, including the bingo card.

Party 1

Party 2

I am so going to use this. I really wanted to make something pretty and useful, and this fit the bill. I purchased the little bucket at Target last year, and it usually sits on the shelf with scrapbooking supplies in it. Target always has cute stuff in the dollar section. I think the tin was $2.

I decorated my chipboard pieces then just taped them to a skewer. I placed floral foam into the bottom of the bucket, put some paper Easter grass to cover the foam, then I poked the skewers in.

Note the little crocheted strawberries hanging from the bird? That is a Creative Charms product... isn't it cute?

Have a fun day of blog hopping!!!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

THIS is super cute! Love it!

obxpatti said...

Chris, this is super cute! Love it! Maybe I will be able to lift it and make one. TFS!