Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Channeling Danny Partridge & CHA

You are so gonna laugh at this.

For our second installment of the Book of Me over on Ally Scraps the prompt was childhood memories. I did ages 3-7. I used this Sassafras Lass sheet to give you that 70's vibe... kinda goes with my Partridge Family hair do, don't ya think?

Out for pub, will return in May 2010.
(if you want to read the journaling, just click on the photo and it will enlarge, I believe)

Couple close ups...
i remember cu 2
i remember cu

I crack up every time I see this picture of me. Didn't know I was a natural red head... did ya? lol. I pay good money for that color now! I remember my mom and my aunt doing my hair up for my picture... all the Aqua Net... blech. I sat in my brother's high chair while they worked their magic.

CHA

Well, guess what?? I got the most fabulous call today from Michelle of Creating Charms. She invited me to go to CHA with her!! I am soooo excited. Woo-hoo... I can't wait... ok, so I need to lose 10 pounds, get my hair done, get new shoes, new clothes, new makeup.... LOL! Hey, if any of you will be there, let me know and maybe we can hook up! Such fun. I've been to paper shows before, but never CHA. Yeah!!

Have a super day... come on get happy!! ;)

6 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

OMGOMGOMG! You are so lucky! I wish I could go. Have fun, and I can't wait to live vicariously through you!

Christie said...

Well I had the Dorthy Hamill hairdo. lol! Cute, cute page! And congrats again on going to CHA! You lucky, lucky girl!

Marfa said...

You're so lucky...when is CHA? Yes, be sure to take lots of photos!!! XO

Kristin said...

As soon as I read your post I thought you might email saying that CHA trumps CKC, lol! (If I got an invite, I would be dumping CKC too). Have a GREAT time and I will expect a full report when you get back!

Elizabeth said...

Have a blast in Florida!!! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back!!

Joanie said...

OMG!!!!! This page is fabulous! AND I hate to say it but HOLY COW you could be another Partridge family sibling...can u sing?????!!!! Love the bling within your journaling!