Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What A Ride!

Just a quick post to share a layout I did the other day. I used My Little Shoebox papers, the front and back of happy thoughts and slow motion that I got in my Ally Scraps order. I cut the slow motion sheet to mimic the curve of the "Steel Phantom" roller coaster. I love when an idea just comes to you, and then it turns out exactly like what you saw in your head. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's awesome!!

what a ride

Here's a close up of the flowers, I used some American Crafts felt flowers, a BoBunny brad (smaller one) and some old-old Autumn leaves brads.

Photobucket

I can't believe next week at this time I'll be at CHA... how cool. I hope I can meet "IRL" some of the people that I've met thru message boards. That would be fun.

Have a great week!!

7 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

sooooo cute! I love it when it actually comes out like the picture in your head. Have fun at CHA!!!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very cool girl...love the curve!

Pattie said...

Love the idea for the roller coaster! I really like those papers, too. Might have to go looking for them... :)

Kristin said...

Love this!
Have a GREAT time at CHA!

Christie said...

Great layout! Have fun next week! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :-)

Elizabeth said...

cute LO!! I adore it!! Have fun at CHA..I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh this one is PERFECT!!!! Love the curve!!!!! Have fun at CHA...I wish I were with you!!!!! :)