Saturday, August 1, 2009

CHA Tattered Angels Booth & Make n' Take

I finally had a chance to edit some of my CHA photos to share. These are from Tattered Angels, which had a really gorgeous booth. I didn't take a lot of product photos, instead, I took photos of the booths themselves.

Don't they have a beautiful display?

Tattered Angels

I just love the chandelier:

Tattered Angels

Here is one of Liz's projects:
Tattered Angels

And, this is one by Melissa Phillips, it's gorgeous:
Tattered Angels

We got to do 2 make and takes. One was this pin. If they spotted you wearing it, you could win a prize. This is the one I made. I sprayed the feathers with pink glimmer mist. To color the little angel, I painted it with glimmer mist. Just spray your glimmer mist onto a paint tray or other non porous surface, dip your brush and paint. Really cool.

Tattered Angels

This is the other make and take with their new product Chip Tiles. They are embossed with images and you can spray on them, then I inked over it with black to make the raised part stand out.

Photobucket

Tattered Angels

We used this glue on the spider that was kind of "webby", so it made it look like spider webs.

I did several more make and takes that I'll share with you in upcoming posts.

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks for sharing these! I love seeing all of the make and takes.

scrappin{jewlz} said...

Cool projects!

Love that chip tile - that is too cool.

Lisa T. Howard said...

I love seeing all the photos from CHA and this booth is beautiful. I'm with you on that chandelier! Looks like you had fun with the make & takes. Looking forward to seeing the others! :)

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very cool share!!!
I LOVE Tattered Angels & glimmer sprays :)))

ellen s. said...

they look awesome! fun make and takes for sure...

is there a link to Creative charms? i would love to support a fellow pa'er ;)