Friday, August 14, 2009

Fabulous Fabric Tags!!

These little tags are soooo much fun to make. I was rather inspired by the fabric tags by Prima... but rather than purchase them, I decided to "upcycle" and make some out of one of my husbands old button down cotton shirts.

Here are the tags:
Fab Tag 2

Photobucket

And, my personal favorite:
fab tag 1

These are so fun to make, and very addicting!! My daughter made one with me and she said, "Mom, this is fun!" She doesn't like to scrapbook, but, she does like to paint and stamp.

I put step-by-step instructions on how to make these tags on the Ally Scraps blog. Check it out.

Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

oh wow!!! these are very cool and i love the idea. hmmm...could be a lift in my future.

Marcie said...

These look great!

Kristin said...

Very Awesome!

Jocelyn said...

I saw this earlie today and wow what a great idea and it looks likes so much fun!!!! I may scrapbook someday......with all this mess in here and construction people in and out....it is a bit unsettling!!! So....with that....I will enjoy the craft through you!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

Carla Rae said...

Way cool!!! I will have to try this!

Rachel said...

What a fabulous idea! I bet you could sell these on Etsy!

Pamela said...

These are awesome!

Elizabeth said...

those are adorable!! :)

Em said...

Totally love these tags....now can I cut up Hubs one and only white shirt??? You bet I can! LOL