Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Freebies! Scalable, cutable SVG files

I have some images to share with you today. You can use them with your SCAL programs for Cricut, or Silhouette, or perhaps other digital cutters.

For these projects (which I've shown before) I cut out the shapes on my Silhouette. For the party centerpiece, I cut out one image using a manilla folder, and then a second image using a patterned paper, then I glued them together.

Party 1

Here are the shapes:
Flower
Click here to download SVG flower file.

The butterfly:

Click here for butterfly download.

The other shape was a bird from chipboard, and the star is so simple, you can use a dingbat.

On this layout, I used the people and the bracket edge. No need to buy an edge punch!!

Photobucket

Here are the people:

Click here to download the people shapes.

Click here for a PNG file of the people shapes.

The other shape I used, was the bracket edge:
Click here for the bracket edge.

Click here for a PNG file for digi.

I hope you enjoy these shapes. All I ask for in return is a thank you. If you use them on a project link me up so I can see your creations.

Have a very creative weekend!


Note: I apologize, at this time I cannot make GSD files for the Wishblade & Silhouette... I tried inkscape, but I need to have Windows for Mac, which I don't have. I can do eps, tiff, jpeg, png and svg. I've only uploaded SVG, if you want pngs, jpegs or eps files, just leave me a comment. thx

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the cool freebies! Love them! I'm PMing you right now, BTW!

Jocelyn said...

How awesome are these!!!! Thanks so much!!! I am so excited about the people!!!! I adore the LO!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend with lots of smiles!!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

these shapes are great..I'm getting ready to start downloading!! :)

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

I am waiting for my Silhouette to come, so when it does may have to have you and Amanda Probst teach me the ins and outs of it. Thanks for the files!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 07:07pm, NY 09:07pm] - 08 Aug [UK 02:07am, OZ 12:07pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Kay said...

These are very cool! Makes me really wish I had one of them there fancy cuttin' machines. It's really great of you to share these though.

Crafty Sue said...

Thank you for the great svg files. It's not often I can find any. Great designs. TFS

Heather Prins said...

ow thanks Chris for that bracket edge!!!! Is it a png file now?

Therese said...

thanks for the files. they're very well done.

CathyB said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful files!

Agnieszka said...

Thank you