Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funny Face & Zutter

First, a photo of Pearl... she is the best! After having her for 4 months now, I think she’s finally settled in and totally showing her personality. She is sooo funny. Every time the seagulls come on - on Spongebob, she barks. And, when she barks, she puts her whole body into it (as most pugs do). She throws her head back, her front paws pop off the ground with each bark... it’s a riot! I'm so glad we adopted her. She is the happiest dog to greet me in the morning. She’s so sweet.

Here’s a picture I took yesterday, which just makes me totally LOL when I look at it:

Photobucket

Love those teeth... actually, she’s scheduled to get about 5 pulled.

Another CHA project... this was cool. I made it at the Zutter (bind it all) booth. We used pieces of cardboard for the covers. We first tore off the top piece to reveal the ribs. Then, we put the titles on. I tore one, and cut the other. It was all printed in a nice little “kit”, with the cover word art and the inside pages, which are lined for your list. Cute.

I need to fix my flower, the center of glitter fell off while traveling back home:

Photobucket

Here's a close up:
zutter cu

And, a pict of me with Donna Salazar. She is very nice, and cute. If you click on her name it will take you to her blog and you can see this same project and a few others.

Me & Donna

I was very tired at this point... why can’t I ever get a good picture of myself. UGH.

Oh well, I am what I am, and that’s what I am!

Have a creative day!!

4 comments:

Christie said...

You look great in that pic! Every review I hear of CHA is how tiring it is. lol! Doesn't anyone get to sleep there? ;-) Pearl is a cutie!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

ahhhhh!
i LOVE Pearl! what a great smile and beautiful eyes!
she is a lucky puggy to have you!

i am so glad you posted about the bind-it-all machine.

i have had that on my wish list for a while now!

i should get one!

Shelley Haganman said...

Pearl is so cute! I love me some BIA too!! It is the best invention ever!!

Amy said...

i think you look great in this picture! LOL! why are we our own harshest critics????