Monday, August 24, 2009

Mondays.... and a Layout....

Monday.... is this the worst day of the week or what? Will the sun come out tomorrow? I hope so.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you a layout I did using some My Minds Eye Paper ~ Penny Lane. I know it's older, but it's so pretty, and perfect for a baby or little girl.

This is my daughter, who will be 13 in a few days... man, where did the time go?
Photobucket

And a couple of closeups:
baby blues cu2

baby blues cu

I love these colors together.

All of the embellishments are from Creative Charms. If you have never seen these embellishments, talk to your local scrapbook store and see if they can get them in. The white butterflies are so cool... they are brads, and you can bend the wings to open them up.

That's it for today, just a quick share. TFL

Have a great day. Hopefully, better than mine.

7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is SUCH an adorable layout! I love the soft colors! Those embellishments are awesome! I really like the pink pearls!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love it! what a pretty layout!
I hope your day gets better sweets!

Amy said...

love this layout ~ who cares how "old" the paper is...especially if it's this pretty :) love those butterflies, too ~ so neat!

Pattie said...

Very pretty! Does anyone sell Creative Charms in Greensburg? The Crop Shop maybe? I've been wanting to make a trip over there... :)

obxpatti said...

gorgeous!!!! Love it Chris. BTW, how are you feeling? Been thinking of you. :)

Shelley Haganman said...

What a pretty page!

Abby said...

Adorable layout! I have some of that paper I have been saving. Who cares if it's old? Use what you love! :) Hope your week is better!