Monday, August 3, 2009

A Really Tattered Angel... and some Sass...

Well, some how my dog got a hold of my Tattered Angels pin and ate all the feathers off... now she's really tattered! LOL!

Here are some picts of the Sassafrass CHA booth...

I loved these monsters and wish I could have taken them home with me:
Photobucket

Lot's o' paper:
Photobucket

Cute stuff:
Photobucket

I think I "need" those felties.

Photobucket

You know, the coolest part about this booth was the Christine Middlecamp layout I got to fondle. I picked it up and studied it. It was so cool. I was trying to figure out her layering system. Well, I didn't figure it out, but it was so cool to look at it and feel it up close. I wiped the drool off before I put it back. ;)

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Pattie said...

Love those felties! Thanks for sharing your pics from CHA!

Erica Hettwer said...

Oooh, I love Christine's work! I'd love to just sit and watch her scrap someday. Then maybe I could figure out how to add more to my pages without feeling like they are too cluttered.

Oh, and I'd like to watch you scrap, too! :D You've got the kind of scrapping I like for my pages not just to look at, you know?

Lisa T. Howard said...

This is one booth I could have gotten lost in! My, oh my! What fun you had to have had! Love, love, love those felties!!! :)

Kristin said...

I know what you mean about Christine's LO's. I'm glad you got the drool off before putting it back. :-)