Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Up for a Challenge? Win big bucks!!

I just posted a challenge on the Ally Scraps cat fight forum. Stop over and play. You could win a $10 gift certificate to go on a shopping spree in the Ally Scraps store. Did I mention that she has the new Nikki Sivils lines in??? Great for those back to school layouts!! Or how about the new Cosmo Cricket boyfriend line? Just save me some... I'll be placing my order next week! ;)

Here’s what I did for the challenge.... I used scraps! Imagine that! I know you have them, so why not use them? My challenge is to use scraps to make a title banner for either a card or layout.
Photobucket

bday card cu

That’s it. Couldn’t be easier. But, you gotta play to win!!

8 comments:

Christie said...

That is the cutest card! I love it!

Jingle said...

This is super cute! If I get time this week I will pop over and play the challenge!

PattiM said...

Cute card!!! Love the lil banner....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Amy said...

cute, cute, cute!!! :)

happydays525 said...

That card is AWESOME, just adorable!

Renee Lamb said...

Your card is just adorablely creative! I love the papers and the banner! too cute!

Marfa said...

Beautiful...I don't think I'm going to do the challenge...but one of these days I'll have to make a banner card/title like that!!!

Amy said...

i did the challenge, but having trouble with the log in on their site. here are links so you can at least see them. LOVED this idea! i had this layout already started on my desk and the banner was a perfect way to finish it off :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37975084@N07/3848484924/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37975084@N07/3847693107/in/photostream/