Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

Check out that date above!

Hee hee.... it’s the little things that tickle me.

Last night I did this layout using some October Afternoon that I ordered from Ally Scraps. I couldn't decide what photos to use, then I came across these baby photos of Emma wearing yellow and red and thought that they would be perfect. This layout looks much better in person, it didn’t photograph very well.

pure delight 1

A couple of close ups:
pure delight 2

Again with the little DCWV birdie! ;)
pure delight 3

And here is a yellow chipboard flower that I had in my stash. I have no idea where it came from. I used a vintage red button on it for the center and some marvelous bakers twine tied in a bow. Thanks Joscie for the bakers twine!!
Photobucket

If you’re interested in purchasing some of this cute OA paper, Ally Scraps has it in stock. Details to the specific papers with links to the store are on the Ally Scraps blog.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a scrappy day!

10 comments:

Marcie said...

Adorable layout & now I want some of that twine!

Rachael said...

How darling!!!
Totally lovin' that twine!!

Michelle Lanning said...

Don't you love that line? The layout turned out adorable

joscelyne cutchens said...

saweeet! i love it! and I love the twine too, glad you're enjoying it! :)

Jingle said...

I saw your layout over at Ally Scraps and I LOVE IT! It makes me happy!

Crystal Brothers said...

Love how you used that cherry hill line and I have to say that your natural beauty is gorgeous! Everything about it is just perfect from the design to the colors and pictures and title work. Okay. I just love it all!

Suzanne Webb said...

Wonderful layout, and how you used the OA product, I'll have to check out the Ally Scraps site :)

Michelle said...

Wow, that is just adorable! Love everything about it, especially those pictures! Cute cute cute! You really love that border punch too. You use it in such great ways!

Paula said...

I just came across your site. Love your scrapbooking style and this layout is lovely!

Elizabeth said...

That LO is adorable!! What line of OA is that paper from?? You know I'm drooling over it. :D