Monday, September 14, 2009

Apron Strings...

I took a break from blogging for a few days... I have a lot of stuff going on. But, I did want to share two things. One is this ADORABLE apron that Joscie made for me!! AND, it has "peas" on it!! My mb name is Chrispea.... oh, and it has nothing to do with Two Peas in a Bucket... it has more to do with eating Chinese stir fry in 1997 with my friend Suzi at work and having peas roll all over the floor... I've had the nick name Chrispea ever since.

I have to say that Joscie is a fabulous seamstress! This apron is perfect! Check it out!! I love it!!

apron

Ignore the scary hair... I'm getting a long over due cut on Friday! I was trying to fan out the apron, but apparently, Sophie wanted in the photo, too.

Look at the cute details on the pockets! Thanks so much Joscie!!

apron1

My second share is this "toadly" cute card. I made it real quick last week for the in-laws for Grandparents Day, which was yesterday.

toadly

The inside says "the best grandparents ever."

That's it for today. Check back, I'll have a Nikki Sivils Halloween layout on Thursday, plus she'll be featured at Ally Scraps, then some freebie hybrid stuff to share next week... and who knows what in between. ;)

Have a great day.

11 comments:

Jingle said...

I saw the apron (a peek) on Joscie's bog and I love it even more now!!! What a great design and you look SO adorable in it!

I love your little froggy card! Too cute!

Jennifer Sloane said...

I totally love that apron and keep telling myself to make one for me!

Michelle Lanning said...

Love that it is so cute!
I can't wait to see your NS share

Lydia said...

Great apron, I got some fabric the other day and am making some as Christmas presents. Can't wait to dig in. Awesome!~ Thanks for the kind words on my blog!!

Stacey Michaud said...

Oh, that is seriously cute! I might actually enjoy cooking if I got to wear that!

Amy said...

what a cute apron! and i love the action shot with sophie....:) that's life, isn't it?!? :)

happydays525 said...

Adorable apron AND card! =)

Katrina said...

that apron is SUPER!!!! Love it...the card "toadly" rocks too!

Rachel said...

Cute apron!! I want one!! ;-)

I toadly love your card... lol

Toodles!

NancyJones said...

ohhhhhhhh sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!!!

Drea said...

OH.........I love that apron!! What a fabulous friend!!

I am lovin your puppy too!