Tuesday, September 15, 2009

“Diggin'” the Digi

Well, instead of working this morning, like I should be... I did this digi layout.

Photobucket

I used all Crystal Wilkerson papers. Speaking of Crystal, she has a super cute kit on her blog, and the proceeds go to Kate, the little 5 year old with cancer. It’s a HUGE digi kit and only $5. Check out Crystal’s blog for details.

Jennifer McGuire is also doing Cards for Kate. Check out Jennifer's blog for details.

That’s it for today. Have a blessed day.

11 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I love, love, love Crystal's kits. Your layout is wonderful!

I have a couple of free digi templates posted on my blog if you're interested. ;)

Staci said...

thx so much for stopping by my blog! adorable layout - love the tape in the corners!

Lisa T. Howard said...

I've always wanted to try digi...LOVE your LO! Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out!

obxpatti said...

It is such a good LO that it looks like an ad! And, also what a great photo! How cute!

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable page! Love the colors.

Amy said...

what a great photo! love the l/o, too :)

Kristin said...

Very cool LO but an even cooler photo!

Michelle said...

Hey, Chris! What a cute apron you got! Wow, that Joscie is quite the seamstress! Love the card too--what a cute sentiment! Love the play on the word "Toadly"! Glad to see you blogging again!

Jody said...

Such a great page...I am so afraid of digi :(
You totally rock it :)

Crystal Brothers said...

Great digi layout! That pic is too funny...

Marfa said...

This rocks! That photo is hilarious...and I've always wanted to get some masking tape...I'm not that digi that I think I could figure it out, but think it looks awesome!!!