Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween Hybrid Freebie and Good News!

First, the good news! MY COFFEE POT IS WORKING! Yeah. It took 2 days to dry out. Phew, I'm glad about that. I've been spending so much money lately I didn't want to have to buy a new one... all these magazine fundraiser sales, dental appointments, school pictures, the list goes on and on and it is making me broke!

Well, if you're broke like me, here's a little Halloween Hybrid Freebie. Just print and cut and you'll have a cute little pillow treat box that you can fill with some treats.

final

I have provided in a zip file format (at the end of this post) everything that you will need to make these pillow boxes. I have 8 1/2 x 11 pdfs & jpegs complete with a template that you can just print out and cut out with a craft knife. I have also provided both a blank inside and outside template. These files are jpeg, pdf and also svg file format for those of you that use SCAL. I also included a jpeg and a pdf of just the label part. You could add the label to a scrapbook page, or a jar filled with "twisted" goodies. That would look pretty cool on a shelf or mantel. I added some bling, stickles and a spider brad to my box, to jazz it up.

label cu

Here is the download. It is 16 meg. Hope that's not too big.

Halloween Twisted Treats Kit

If you've never made a pillow box, or need a refresher, I have posted step by step instructions on the Ally Scraps blog. Check that out if you get a chance once you download the kit.

That's it for me today. Time for a nap! Had a stinkin' migraine today.

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

scrappin{jewlz} said...

Love it!!

And so glad to hear your coffee pot is working again!!

denisewalks said...

So awesome!

Jocelyn said...

So glad to hear about the COFFEE POT!!!! Love the treat pillow...it is so adorable!!!! Wishing you a great day!!! :)

Michelle said...

Aren't you just AWESOME!!!!! I'll have to download your svg file! Thanks! You rock, girl!

Jingle said...

This is SO cute and I am totally in love with your houndstooth background! How cool that you MADE it!!! Yay for working coffee makers! We don't drink coffee, but I can imagine that it is NOT fun to have a broken one when you DO drink it! LOL!

Michelle Lanning said...

oohhh I love that -- I will have to download it - thanks so much:)

Stacy said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm going to make them for Hannah's class. If I get started now surely I can get them done in time, LOL! Oh, I hear you on the fundraising stuff. Hannah brought home 2 different things last week. It's crazy!!!!

Abby said...

Super cool! You're so very talented!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Oct. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

PattiM said...

That is so cute!!! Awesome job, Chris!! TIA

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!