Sunday, September 6, 2009

My One Little Word LO

I decided to do the One Little Word challenge... I missed the deadline. Actually, I was done, but it was too dark to take a photo. That's OK, I love how it turned out anyway.

The word was Beauty.

Beauty

These photos, well the big one, is my absolute favorite. It reminds me of a forest that could be in Washington state.... I can pretend that the Collin's live here! hehe

A few close ups:
beauty cu2

And, gotta have some whimsy, so I added the little birdie:
beauty cu

I used the DCWV Green stack. You get A LOT of paper when you get a stack. I'm glad I really liked this stack! And, like I've said before, I'm not a stack girl.

Have a great day, and happy Labor Day if you're celebrating.

8 comments:

Carla Rae said...

Love your layout....Nature is so beautiful isn't it!

Rachael said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love nature themed ones!! The pictures are amazing too!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love it! Those pictures are beautiful and the layout is too! :)

Jingle said...

This is so stinking cute! I love the bird on the ribbon thingie!!!! I know...it has a name, but I'm still feeling the long weekend...LOL!

Beth Perry said...

THAT IS A GORGEOUS LAYOUT!!!! ;P

Michelle said...

Saw this on AS! Love it! Great pics to use with that paper too.

Linda Beeson said...

Those photos are just wonderful and that is a great layout to highlight them. CUTE!

Shelley Haganman said...

Great layout and beautiful photos!!!!