Monday, October 26, 2009

15 Minutes of Fame, and a Layout

Saturday, I was cruising the Two Peas top 10. That's always my first stop... when OMG, there was MY layout in the top 10!! Woot!! It was there for a whole half a day, but still, it WAS there. I was sooo excited.

And, look, I took a screen shot of it!!
Photobucket

It was my Fabulous Fall leaf layout, which just happens to be my very favorite layout. So, that was pretty cool.

I finally finished my layout that I started a week ago. I used the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, I think... or is it Girl Thursday?? At any rate, this is about my "Super Best Girlfriend" Carol. We met in art school a long time ago. She really is the best. :)

Girlfriend

Here's a couple of closeups:
Girlfriend cu1

The pretty sparkly lace was given to me by Patti Martin, just out of the blue. How cool is that? Just love happy scrappy mail. Thanks Patti!

Another close up, I really love the Martha Stewart punches:
Girlfriend cu2

That's it on this fabulous sunny Monday. I love the sunshine, especially on these beautiful fall days. They go by so quickly.

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh My Missy C.....congrats on the 2peas...I adored that LO!!!! I still want to lift it!!! :-) The LO with you and your Best Friend is PERFECT....love the pics and then all the wonderful details!!!!! You always inspire me!!!!! Love you girlie!!!! :-)

Pamela said...

Congratulations! It's a fabulous layout. And I love this layout too! :)

Jen Martakis said...

Yay!!! Congrats on top 10! That is so awesome! Your page is FABULOUS!!!

Jingle said...

Congratulations on the top layouts feature! That is awesome! This layout is super cute, too!

sally said...

wow!! your projects are soooo awesome!!! love all of the inspiration on your blog!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

congrats on the top ten!!! tooooooooooooo awesome!!! and love love love love that lo!!!!! the colors are fab!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Rodriguez said...

Congratulations on the top 10!! I can certainly see why it was there. :) And what another gorgeous layout!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a gorgeous layout,so many beautiful details! You deserve that top ten girl. That fabulous fall layout is stunning! Congrats!!!

ellen s. said...

i totally saw it and voted for you! looove that layout, congrats!

Mary Jo said...

Gorgeous layout and so well deserved to be in the top 10! =)

brendaprice said...

Wow Chris !! I love your blog. I got to thinking and wondering how you were so I jumped over here.. I'm not much of a blog hopper (time .. you know) but love all the 'stuff' you have here. I did see your LO in CK magazine this month so Congrats !!! Hugs Bren (Grammy-b)

Marfa said...

That green sparklie lace is sure pretty...awesome layout!!! I hope you're feeling good today.