Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why I Stole This Blog Award! and a Layout...

Andrea gave me the Honest Scrap Award the other day, but I already had one, so if you care to read that, go here.

Rather than do that award again, I stole the other award from Andrea's blog. Actually, I'm just taking the questions... which there are 35 of them. I thought I'd answer them for ya! Cause I'm bored! ha

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? gone
3. Your mother? missed
4. Your father? at home

5. Your favorite food? steak

6. Your dream last night? weird

7. Your favorite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? health

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking

11. Your fear? death

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? pushy

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish list item? vacation

17. Where did you grow up? Pennsylvania

18. Last thing you did?
Parent/teacher conference
19. What are you wearing? jeans and a sweater
20. Your TV?
Off
21. Your Pets?
3 dogs & a cat
22. Friends? lots

23. Your life? happy

24. Your mood? good

25. Missing Someone? yes

26. vehicle? Hyundai

27. Something you're not wearing? necklace

28. Your favorite store?
Pottery Barn
29. Your favorite color? Red, for today ;)

30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? today, sort of, I'm very emotional lately

32. Your best friend? Carol

33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom! ha
34. Facebook? yep
35. Favorite place to eat? my deck

So, I stole a blog award to fill up some space on my blog... but I actually didn't steal the award, just the questions. :D

skunky line

Here's a layout I did the other day. It's a fun layout using some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, or Saturday... ;)

Last day

and a close up:
last day cu2

I used the bottom part of the paper that said "But wait, there's more" to show that it's double sided paper. I thought it was cute to add it to the layout with the arrow pointing at the second photo:
last day cu1

Oh, I figured out where the spot is coming from on my pictures. It's coming from my camera. I put each lens on and took a photo and the spot was on both. I guess I'll be taking it in for a cleaning. I hope it doesn't take long. I'll really miss my camera if it has to go away. {sniff}

That's it for now. Take care and have a great day!!

16 comments:

Christie said...

Love that layout! You need to submit that to Cosmo Cricket. I hope your camera comes back clean and fast!

Denise said...

adorable layout-the cosmo cricket is very pretty!

Shelley Haganman said...

That is the CUTEST layout!! Great job....love the colors!

Andrea Amu said...

Lol, you're too funny! I'm glad that you stole those questions though and answered them!

Love this layout too... the flip-flops are adorable and love the fun photos!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a fabulous layout Chris! That picture just makes me smile! :)

Michelle Lanning said...

what a lovely layout - I love how the colors match the fun in your pics:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your list and loving the lo!!!! gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Crystal Brothers said...

I LOVE the layout!!! Seriously, the design is fabulous and your use of that line is just so cute. love everything about it.
-Crystal

TraceyT said...

Love the little flip flops. What a cute page.

Staci said...

thx for stopping by my blog :-) This is awesome! love all the layers and fun details!

Jocelyn said...

Loved reading you list and I am glad that you stole it!!!! Where are you in PA....are we close enough to visit? The LO.....Perfect!!!! Love that you used such great colors and details.

Wishing you a great weekend!!!! Love ya girlie!!!! :-)

Cathy Phillips said...

Cute layout Chris, I like your list. Hey, I was scrolling through your blog, how is the hat knitting coming along?

Marfa said...

So many colors...what an awesome layout!!! Cute lil flip flops!

Beth Perry said...

WOW!!! THAT IS A GREAT LAYOUT! Love the design and the colors! Just so fun and soooo very cool!

Lisa Howard said...

Glad you figured out where the spot was coming from...now sitting with crossed fingers hoping it is back in your hands ASAP!

Love the LO...the colors, the design...my kind of LO! I also love how you used the "wait there's more" tab...great idea!

I so enjoyed reading your list. The list has made my circle of blog friends and it is always nice learning a little more about the people I hold near and dear. Hope you are having a wonderful week! xoxo L

Dettao said...

I love that little tree. Please tell me about it.