Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Dance and Chipboard Freebies

I know these chipboard elements aren't super fancy, but I was playing and thought I'd share. There's a reindeer, the word NOEL, Believe and 3 ornaments, all on a single png file that you can use the lasso tool to copy to your layout.

Photobucket

Here is the link to the Holiday Chipboard Elements.

I also wanted to share a photo of my dd in her Christmas dance dress. Seriously, it feels like yesterday that she was running around in a Snow White dress 24/7 and playing princess. She's still my princess!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this is the last year for that Christmas tree... it's on it's last legs... or should I say trunk?

Oh, you've got to check out Andrea's blog. She made some cards using my houndstooth and polka dot paper! I was so excited. They are adorable!

Have a great day! Hope you get all your baking and shopping and wrapping all done so you can relax and enjoy the day!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

love the embellies...and your daughter is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ellen s. said...

last trunk...hahahaha!

she is sooo pretty! omgoodness what a gorgeous, girl!

your freebies are so awesome, too!

Pattie said...

Very pretty girl you have! My 12YO DD's first semi-formal was supposed to be last Saturday but was canceled because of the snow. She was bummed. And it doesn't seem like she's old enough for stuff like that either! :) Have a Merry Christmas!

Andrea Amu said...

Your Dd is so pretty! She looked lovely!

I made some more cards with your papers... I just love them! Maybe I'll have time to do a blog post tomorrow (if I'm lucky), and I'll add them in.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jocelyn said...

Love the goodies... and Wowza....your daughter is stunning just like her Momma......

What a beautiful dress!!!

Wishing you and your family and Very Merry and Blessed Holiday!!! Love ya girlie!!! :-)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Amy said...

cute stuff!! your daughter looks beautiful - and so grown up! have a very merry christmas and a happy new year :)

Jingle said...

She looks beautiful...and a lot like her Mom!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Lisa Howard said...

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous...so much like her mother! Hope you are having the merriest of holidays! Love ya, L

Jana Eubank said...

Your daughter looks gorgeous!!! And your chipboard elements are adorable!