Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Holidays - Freebie

Hi y'all!!

As promised I have some holiday freebies for you. I've been working on these for about 2 weeks. I did everything in adobe illustrator, and had a blast making all these neat patterns to share. I did take them into photoshop and added a little grunge factor.

First up, I have the very first pattern that I made, Houndstooth! I just love, love, love Houndstooth and was so excited when I learned how to make it.

I have five different 12x12, 300 dpi jpeg papers for you to enjoy:

Photobucket

Here is the link to download.

Now remember, this is just for personal use only. If you use it, please give credit if you can, and also don't try to sell it, because karma will come back to bite ya in the butt!

I also made some coordinating journaling cards. You can either use them on a digi scrapbook page, OR just print them out on an 8 1/2 x 11 page, trim to size, and even use a corner rounder if you like to add to your traditional scrapbook pages.

Photobucket

Here is the link to download the journaling cards.

I hope you enjoy these Holiday Goodies. There will be more to come, so stop back!!

Have a scrappy day!!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

First to say AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!! You are the most talented gal I am honored to know! Thanks for the freebies! Those journaling cards are so darn awesome! Makes me want to have something important to say! LOL

PattiM said...

Wow, Chris! You did a great job designing the papers and tags!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Christie said...

These are awesome! Thank you! Thank you! And one more time: THANK YOU!

Jingle said...

Oh, those papers are fabulous! Wow!

Andrea Amu said...

Woweeee! These are so awesome, girl! Thanks for sharing your designs with all of us! I will be downloading these and using them for Christmas pages this year... and I will for sure give you credit deserved :) Love the houndstooth!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!!! these are amazing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris for the downloads I love them both!!!! :-)

ScrappyJen
SSS MB

Anonymous said...

WOW. You are too talented! Thanks for sharing, that is too cool. I love your work.

Tina S from SSS

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 04:24pm, NY 07:24pm] - 11 Dec [UK 12:24am, OZ 11:24am] ).

Debbie Gaydos said...

These are ADORABLE Chris! How nice of you go share! :)

Jocelyn said...

Love these Chris and you amaze me with your generosity!!!!

Love you girlie and have a great weekend!!!

Heather Prins said...

o fabulous!! Thanks so much!!

Lisa Howard said...

Chris, these are AMAZING! You ROCK!!!! Hope all is well. I've missed visiting you...hope to be better about making my blog rounds. Just know I think of you often. xoxo L

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattie said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful papers and cards!

Rachel said...

How wonderful!! So awesome of you to just "give" these away! I love it :)

Ildiko said...

Lovethose tags thank you
oxo