Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last 2 Paper Freebies

Just a quickie post today... I need to get ready for a fun Christmas lunch with a client. I can't wait. The rest of my day is pretty busy. My son has his Christmas play and my daughter has a Christmas dance to go to. Do you know how hard it is to find decent shoes for a 13 year old? If they don't want to wear flats, the heels are 4 inches high. We wasted so much time looking for shoes. She's just going to wear my flats... she really wanted something with a small heel. Apparently they don't make any except ugly grandma looking shoes, and there is no way is she walking around in hoochie mama high heels.

Here are the last 2 papers I made for you. Solids and Stripes.

Four sheets of stripes:
Photobucket

Link to striped paper.

And 5 sheets of solid papers:
Photobucket

The link to the solid paper.

Enjoy the papers. Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Jingle said...

Chris, these are AMAZING! I can't believe you are just giving away all of these gorgeous papers you have made! Really incredible! Thank you so much!

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the papers.

PattiM said...

Wow Chris, more awesome papers!!! Thank you for sharing with us....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Dec [LA 02:59pm, NY 05:59pm, UK 10:59pm] - 18 Dec [OZ 09:59am]).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

fabulous papers!!! LOVE them!!!! bummer about the shoes...but i'm sure she will be wonderful! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Andrea Amu said...

I think your designs are so fun, Chris! I've made some cards with them already :D Thanks much and Merry, Merry Christmas!

Lil-Rosi said...

Thanks so much for offering these freebies! They're beautiful! I'm not really into much digi right now, but I'm keeping it "just in case"! ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~JulieH~ said...

beautiful papers thank you s much!
Juliex

Kristin said...

Your free paper is AMAZING! You are so talented! (the houndstouth is my fav!)

Hope you are having a merry holiday season :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for sharing your work. I just found what I needed for some cards to make. I appreciate your work. I love your designs and can't wait to get started.
Glenda