Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Christmas Tradition

I'm sure this tradition isn't new for a lot of people, but for us, we just started it last year. We started the new PJ's for Christmas tradition. My mother-in-law likes to buy them for us, so hey, I'm not gonna complain! When she was here for Thanksgiving, she gave me a check to buy the PJ's for this year.

I did a layout of us in our new PJ's from last Christmas. I used older Christmas paper, which I have a ton of. Note to self ~ stop buying so much Christmas paper!!

holiday tradition

holiday tradition cu

See the Joy Ticket? I made those last year as a downloadable freebie for Christmas. This year I'm working on some papers. I'm playing with patterns and having fun with some vintage images, so stay tuned for an upcoming holiday freebie! I will also have a few SVG/PNG files to share for cutting or using in a digi project.

Have a creative day!!

12 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute page! And that is such a fun tradition! We used to do that when we were kids. I think I may have to talk to The Hubbums about bringing it back! LOL!

Jen Martakis said...

I love Christmas jammies! What a great tradition. Love your layout and the ticket stub is great!

Casey Wright said...

Love traditions like this - cute LO!

Pamela said...

This is fabulous! I love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NOT only this tradition of yours but also this lo!!!! adorable photos and love love love love love love the papers....and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can your MIL adopt me??? I want pj's for christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Rodriguez said...

Super cute layout - the ticket is the perfect touch! And we do the new PJs for Christmas too. :D

Jocelyn said...

Oh Chris...this is PERFECT...every single detail is PERFECT!!!! We have this tradition and I just adore it...I have done this since Danielle was a little girl!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!!! :-)

Rachel said...

As always, adorable page! I love all the little details. And, I have to say, I love the tradition too!

Elizabeth said...

super cute page...I love the new tradition. :D

KJ said...

The jammies are a super idea... super page BTW! I like the white boarders & embellishments you used!

Hope you are well & feeling strong!
Hugs
KJ x

Andrea Amu said...

Love the page and the ticket! I'll be on the look out for what new stuff you are creating ... and I LOVE me some vintage!

New Christmas pj's sound like a fun tradition to start!

Michelle said...

We do the jammies tradition too! Cant' wait to see what freebies you come up with, my talented friend!