Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! My top 10 from 2009.

I don't know about you, but I'm glad to see 2009 gone. It was a rough year for me, just the last half.

I've noticed that a lot of scrappers pick their top 10 layouts from the previous year. I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and see what I come up with!

Snooze

This one appeared in Nov. CK
cake

CH_Messy Delight

FREE_small

bucket

Homemade Everything

what a ride

This one was featured on the Cosmo Cricket Facebook Fan page:
the look

I think this could be my very favorite. ;)
Beauty

Or, maybe this one...
Fab Fall

There ya go... my top 10.

I have my project 365 photos from 2009 and I've started a double page layout with my favs from that. Now that it's 2010, I can finish it up. I haven't decided to do the photo a day for 2010 yet. First, I still have that stinkin' spot of dust on my camera's sensor. I took it to Ritz who said they would have to send it out and I'd be without my camera for 6 weeks. (I don't think so!) There's a local camera shop in downtown Pittsburgh, but I haven't contacted them yet.

Wishing you a very Happy, HEALTHY 2010!!

19 comments:

Lynn said...

i totally love your pix. very fun and eclectic. love that. you have a blessed new year.

Christie said...

Great Layouts! Love them all! Happy New Year!

Vintage Love and Photographs said...

I just love your scrapbooking style!!

Elizabeth said...

those are all great LOs!! I bet it was hard to pick!! Hey post your top ten pics of the year too. :D

Jocelyn said...

Love each and every one of these!!!! They each speak to me in different ways!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous 2010....I know 2009 was a rough one for us also!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

Tea said...

Great layouts. Have a great new year.

Rachel said...

Happy new year! I hope 2010 is a better for you. You certainly deserve it.


I love all of these, but the homemade everything one is definitely my favorite :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!! i wish u nothing but the best in 2010! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy said...

What fun layouts. I really like them all.

Andrea Amu said...

Great pages, girlie! Love that fall page... it's a fave of mine too with that terrific tree and yummy amber road stuff. Also LOVE your bucket list page. I must create a bucket list :)

I too am glad to send 2009 packin'... I'm ready for some fresh starts as I am sure you are too :) I hope your year is full of blessings, Chris! And good luck with the camera lens situation too ;)

Amy said...

great picks! my fave out of your top ten is probably the homemade one ~ i love all the layers to it :) here's to a great year! i say good riddance to 2009, too - it was a rough year for our family, too! :)

Pattie said...

Love all the leaves in the last one, although I also really like how you used the words on the roller coaster layout! I'm not sad to see 2009 go - it was a bad year. Looking forward to a better 2010!

Rach H said...

Beautiful pages! I love your bucket list and the beautiful, amazing fall tree! Gorgeous!

Jingle said...

Great choices, Chris! I should do this, but I'm afraid I won't have enough! LOL!

meganklauer said...

These are all great! Love your top 10!

Beth said...

HI sweetie!!!!! I love your top 10!!! Gorgeous!
I hope you had a great NYE!
Thanks for the love over at BMS!!
Have a good week!
B

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Chris, you have some amazing layouts in your top ten!!! Fabulous work!

ellen s. said...

i love your layouts. you know how much i love that last one, though, LOL...you have got a great eye for color.

i liked reading your bucket list. i immediatelly saw schnitzel! i got to eat it in germany and my mom use to make it. so good.

i hope and pray for happy and healthy new year for you!

Cindy Gay said...

My top 4: Fabulous Fall
Bucket List
Beauty
Home Cooking
All very nice