Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's CHA Season

The Craft and Hobby Association winter tradeshow is this week, and I've been working down to the wire... hence the lack of blog post-age! ;P

Isn't it funny how when you are bombarded with work, all you want to do is play with your scrappy stuff? Well, at least I got to make this card for the Creative Charms catalog:

CC card

I had some space on the gradient brad page and it needed a sample.
cat page

I'm really happy with how the catalog turned out. A lot of hard work was put into it.

Here's a close up of the brads. They're big and blingy!!
brads

After working, um, let's see... well, 12 hour days for the past week, I think I'm going to take a much need break! I just sent the catalog off to the printer in California, so it will be there when Michelle (Creative Charms owner) gets there. I'm so bummed that I can't go, I've got the dreaded chemo tomorrow. After tomorrow, only 2 more left! Woo-hoo. I've come a long way baby! I hope I can go to summer CHA. It's in Chicago... I'd love to go to Chicago!

Until then, I will live vicariously thru all the fun CHA posts and photos that get blogged and facebooked and put on CK and 2 Peas.

Have a great day.

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Those brads are awesome! I love your card, too! How exciting that it just so happens to get to be in the catalog!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeee the card and YAY for its spot in the catalog!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! And bummer U can't go to CHA....i'll be there but not the Chicago one :( .... hope all goes well tomorrow with the chemo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Wow, after all that hard work on the catalog!!!!! It looks awesome!!! You did fantastic!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute card, and YAY for Chemo almost being done Chris. <3
I'd love to go to Chicago this summer, I wonder if Troy would be home before then.

Jocelyn said...

So glad that the chemo is just about finsihed!!!

I would love to have gone to CHA....I had a chance...but just could not get things to work out!!!

Love the card and that catalog is just Fabulous!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

Jen Martakis said...

Love your card Chris! I'm so glad that chemo is almost done. I hope you get to go to CHA this summer. I will be there. :) :) :)

laterg8r said...

thanks for coming by my blog - i took a scroll back through a bit of yours and love your style :D

i now follow you :D