Monday, February 8, 2010

This Is Gettin' Mighty Ridiculous

The snow, that is. Enough already!! Now we are to get another 6-12 on top of the 24+ that we have. This is crazy stuff, I tell you!!

The kids did not have school. I think it might be because there wasn't any electric for 22 hours on that end of town. We were spared, and ours only flickered for a few hours.

Here's a picture of what we have so far. We are buried!

Photobucket

The temperature dropped, so that snow isn't going anywhere. I just hope that I can make it to chemo and back on Wednesday before all the snow falls... then after that, it can snow. I'm so close to being done, so I don't want to miss any.

Here's a card I made for my mother in laws birthday. I used the Martha Stewart Loopy Punch on it. This card came together pretty quickly.

bd card

Close up:
bd card

I used some really old paper!

I know a lot of you are in the same boat as me. Well, I guess if we get snowed in, we can always scrap away the days.

Have a great day!!

12 comments:

shery said...

nice card

joscelyne cutchens said...

OMGosh, that snow situation is outta hand! I hope you're able to make it safely to chemo and back on schedule.
xxooxx stay warm!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Chris.....do I know what you mean and we too are in for another hit....We have so much on our plates right now and this was the last thing we needed...

I have a ton of doctor appointments this week and snow would not be a good thing..... Hope you get to chemo and get this one done!!!

Wishing you a week filled with smiles and peace, sweet friend!!! I am there with you in thoughts and prayers!!!

Jingle said...

Yup! That's a lot of snow, alright! At least you can work from home! Your card is super cute!

Scrappy Girl said...

Unfortuately my scraproom is in my schoolhouse at the bottom of my very slick hill. At least I have a couple small projects to work on here! Stay warm...bummer on more snow!

Brooke said...

Love the card. I like the punch. may have to add that to my list. be safe getting out for chemo! I think the snow is suppose to start here tonight.

amy said...

enjoy the snow while it lasts!!! love the card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i know u are probably gonna be mad at me for this....but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and wish i had snow here in AZ...lol....i miss it soooooooooooooo much!!! and loving that card!!! gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Samantha said...

Yikes! That's a whole lotta snow you got going on over there. I won't tell you how pretty and sunny it's been over here in CA...LOL :) I wish I could send some of my weather your way. I really like the card you made with the MS loopy punch. I didn't think I *needed*, but apparently I do! Thanks for enabling me!!

Cindy said...

We are getting more snow in Indiana too. I love your work and you are inspiring me. I have recently purchased 2 edge punches! I think this is the touch that my cards have been needing. Take care, and I do worry about you when you don't blog for a few days!

Marfa said...

The snow is so beautiful. We got like 6 inches yesterday. No school. We have power, though. I guess if we had THAT much, I might tire of it...but for now I still want more.

Linda Rodriguez said...

Wow - that's some serious snow! Hope you are able to make it to chemo safely - safe travels.