Friday, March 5, 2010

Quick Update and Mini Toot!

I'm doing pretty good with my last treatment, pretty much the same as the time before that. Of course, Saturday is my bad day, so I'll be resting up tomorrow. But, other than that, I'm in high spirits knowing that was the last chemo treatment. Woot!!

My hair started to grow back, about 9 weeks ago. It's quite funny, it's about as long as Matt Lauer's from the Today Show! Ha! Sportin' a Sinead O'Conner kind of look. As soon as it's about as long as Jamie Curtis' hair, I think I will go wigless. She's got a better face for it than me, mine is kinda chubby.

Anyhoo ~ yesterday my friend Gloria pointed out that I was featured on the new CK Board. That was a nice surprise! It's actually on the CK Board Blog, click here for link.

I'm the 5th one down! Pretty nice surprise. My friend Joscie is also on there, couple down from me! Go Joscie!!

CK 1

This was the layout... the photos weren't showing up yesterday on the link, but they are today.

Homebody

CK 2

That made my day! Love little surprises... unless it's one left from your little black pug on the carpet in front of the fireplace... not too keen on those kind!

Have a great weekend!! Hope you have some good surprises!!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad to hear that you are finished with your chemo...and I bet you will look adorable with short hair!!!!!

Love the LO and a BIG CONGRATS to you...

Take it easy, rest and let your body come back from this one!!! Love ya girlie...you always inspire me!!!

Jingle said...

Congratulations on your feature and YAY for hair! (Even if it does resemble that of Matt Lauer! LOL!)

Christie said...

Congrats! On everything!

shery said...

lovely layout

Marlene said...

You're such a breath of fresh air. :) Enjoy reading your blog.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY for the last treatment!!! :):):):):):) and DOUBLE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the CK SHOUT OUT!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelli said...

Congrats on the last treatment, and the CK thing!

Midori said...

I am so glad that you are finally finished with chemo. I really love that layout that you did and I have now gone out and bought a ton of Martha Stewart border punches :) Keep up the great attitude. My mom stopped wearing a scarf about this time also. she looked totally cute and has a very round face.

Nishant said...

Congratulations on your feature and YAY for hair
work at home in india

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful LO - love the edging on the turqoise and white paper - lovely!