Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrappy Goodness!!

Happy Monday!

I know, how can I be this chipper on a Monday? Crazy, huh?

BECAUSE - - I got my scrap on this weekend! Nothing like some scrappy therapy!

This is my favorite layout that I did. It's just one of those layouts where everything worked out, the design, the colors, the elements... makes me happy.

The banner is from Martha Stewart that I picked up at Big Lots. It worked out perfect. I did this layout for a crop that was going on at Serendipity Scrapbooks. I order from them, and I love their board. The girls are so nice.

Here's the crop blinkie, all the challenges related to the Food Network, which I happen to be addicted to!
Photobucket

And, my layout for the menu challenge, 5 ingredient fix:
excessive

A couple of close ups:
excessive 1

excessive 2

Journaling (it's funny):

Whoa! Holy marshmallows Batman!
A little hot cocoa with the marshmallows?

Hope you have a happy Monday!! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

This is a fun layout.
Glad you got some scrapping done this weekend

Tessa Buys said...

Love it! So cute! My sons do that with their marshmallows, too :).

amy said...

love those little flags!

Lisa Dorsey said...

LMBO at that title! Love your design and embellishment choices too!

Jocelyn said...

Love this one....the colors, and the elements are just PERFECT!!!! What a great title and journaling to go along with those fabby pics...How else do you do cocoa.....with tons of marshmallows....that's the way I love it!!!!!

jayne said...

Great layout -- love the banner!

Marlene said...

FANTASTIC, FREAKING FUN layout!!!!

Andrea Amu said...

LOVE this, Chris! That banner is so cute and such a happy page! So glad that you were able to get some challenges done... I too cranked out 5 of them! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! this is WONDERFUL!! loveeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors...and loving the BANNER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Teri said...

I'm lovin' the felt banner! Super cute!

Amy said...

what a cute layout! i'm in serious need of some scrap therapy....it's been weeks!!