Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Testing, testing....

Yesterday I had a bunch of tests to see how the chemo worked. It took up the whole day. I had a mammogram, (twice! they wanted better pictures!) sonogram, MRI with the contrast dye, then I had a physical, blood work up and an EKG for pre-op. I was supposed to get a chest X-ray, but I guess the doctor didn't deem it necessary. It's probably mostly for the older patients.

On Friday I met my radiologist, who was very nice, but scared the dickens out of me! I guess he just doesn't sugar coat anything. He's also used to working with the geriatric crowd, lol, and said that I'm his youngest patient.

I think my tests went well, I didn't notice any panic or concerned looks on their faces while they did the mammogram and sonogram. Scary stuff. I hope it's all OK.

Anyway... I managed to do a digi... I came across these cute pictures I took when my kiddos were only 3 and 5... {sigh} ~ I miss those days, when they were little.

I used a bunch of different digi stuff on this. I downloaded the new freebie from Peppermint Creative, but the only things I used were the dark brown background paper and the lucky bingo card. What's cool about digi is that I had one bingo card, but in about 2 seconds I could duplicate it and have 2!

Photobucket

Matt's dad had a pace maker put in yesterday. He did really well and we will go visit him tomorrow. We were worried, his dad is 82 years old. Matt is the baby of the family. My dad is only 67. (sorry, I'm rambling)

That's about it. I'm very busy with work (which I should be doing right now!), I got 2 new jobs and I need to finish up one from last week today.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Fingers crossed for GREAT results with all of your tests. Hugs!

Marlene said...

Beautiful layout!!! Hope everything goes well for you!

Jocelyn said...

I hate when they have to do all that testing and oh JOY they had to the mammogram twice!!!! Hope all is well!

Love that digi....you did a Fabulous Job!!!

Wishing you the best!!!

Jingle said...

Your layout looks great!

okanogangirl said...

{hugs} & prayers for your test results

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

crossing my fingers that all goes well!!! loveeeeeeeeeeee the lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CBH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
laterg8r said...

beautiful page - wishing you all the luck with your results :D

PattiM said...

{{{{{{HUGS & PRAYERS!!!!}}}}}}} & positive thoughts!!

Love your LO. I love to duplicate when doing a digi too. No running to the store for more supplies..

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Marfa said...

You're so honest about your medical stuff...so many fears and questions, but it seems like you have a lot of faith that God will take care of you! What an amazing example...thank you!!!