Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cross Your Fingers...

I applied to be on Jessica Sprague's design team. You had to submit your 3 best digi layouts, showing different techniques.

Here's one of the layouts that I submitted. I was trying to make it look like a skateboard poster. I did it 8 1/2 x 11 so that I can print it out and start a digi album. I never print out my 12 x 12 digi pages. (blush)

drop in blog

I was super happy with it.

I do love photoshop... I use it everyday for work... I don't know what I would do without it!

Toot, toot!

Speaking of design teams, my local scrapbook store, Art Tech Supplies, asked me to be on their design team. I'm really excited. I love shopping there, they have the best scrappy stuff, tons of stamps, and lots of art stuff, like paints and inks and markers and copics (oh my!!).... and even some old school stuff like hot press board and rapidiograph pens. I can't wait to get some new stuff to play with. Well, actually, when I was there I did practically buy the entire line of MME Quite Contrary.

But wait, there's more... check it out, I'm in Scrapstreet Magazine, page 40, here's a link. I'm the third layout down. My friend Heather is the top one. I was quite honored to be asked by Nicole to be in Scrapstreet. That was my first time.

This week has just flown by, and I was super busy. We got a new fridge... what a fiasco... I'll save that story for next time, cause like I said before, Murphy's Law baby! Yep, that's my life!

I can't believe it's Friday already! Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Jocelyn said...

Oh I love that Digi page.....I so hope you get a spot...something tells me you will...with all that talent..I so wish I knew more about Photoshop...I would love to work with some of my pics!!!

Yay on the DT spot with you LSS...they sound like an awesome shop....Now how far are you from me? I need to come shopping....

Oh dear....not a bad story I hope with the fridge....I know we had a fiasco with the delivery of ours!!!

Have a great evening sweet friend!!

Cindy said...

Fingers are crossed!

Shelley Haganman said...

Fingers....and toes are crossed! Good luck!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That page rocks!!!!! Good luck and lots of fingers crossed here for U...and total congrats on the new DT...that is AWESOME!!!!!!! U soooooooooooo deserve this!!!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pattie said...

Congrats on the DT! You'll be a great addition! I need to make a trip over the mountain and check out Art Tech and the Crop Shop. I need some new inspiration! :)

Jingle said...

Congratulations on the DT!!! That is super exciting! This layout is wonderful!

OkanoganHighlandsPhotography said...

Great page! Congrats & good lcuk!!!

Shell said...

fingers crossed for you - love the Sk8board layout!

Sunshine and Shadows said...

This turned out so well.

debevans said...

Congrats!!

Cindy Gay said...

Like the photo of your son on the skate board. Nice layout. Love Art Tech Supplies. Congrats on being published. I will check it out now!